World-class legal departments add significant value to strategic corporate processes such as M&A, divestments, legal entity rationalization, IP licensing and real estate.
Legal departments are undergoing a transformation where most of the routine legal contracts are moved to be done by the business, using self-service tools and templates, and the legal departments focus on strategic processes.
This 16-page guide covers the following topics:
- Focus shift from routing to strategic processes
- Waves of legal technology adoption
- Value creation by legal departments
- Systematization of complex processes
- Role of artificial intelligence
- Building world-class process capabilities