GDPR & Compliance in M&A
Assess gaps, get compliant, and stay compliant with corporate compliance software
Compliance is an increasingly important factor as compliance rules and requirements are growing increasingly complex.
Surveys show that investors, employees, and consumers increasingly prefer ethical and legally-compliant companies. Failure to meet compliance requirements can also lead to significant fines and penalties.
Midaxo’s compliance solutions help you assess, implement, and maintain compliance faster, with less errors and lower costs.
Philips uses Midaxo to manage its post-merger integration activities, including compliance aspects.
Compliance in M&A
- Assessing compliance of acquired companies
- Getting acquired companies into compliance
- Regulatory and competitive compliance
- Corporate self-assessment and gap analysis
- Compliance project planning and implementation
- Ongoing compliance management
- Prevent M&A deals from stalling due to GDPR compliance concerns
- Avoid significant fines due to unintentional breaches of compliance requirements
- Manage ongoing GDPR obligations
- Utilize comprehensive playbooks, document templates, and reporting models
- Stay on top of antitrust compliance requirements
- Implement a robust program to ensure good competitive practices
- Utilize playbook based on content from the International Chambers of Commerce
Anti-Bribery and Corruption
- Implement a professional anti-bribery and anti-corruption program
- Have all stakeholders collaborate on a single platform
- Utilize playbooks based on content from Transparency International
Reduce Compliance-related Delays and Risks
- Avoid risks and delays in M&A by systematically assessing and implementing compliance for each acquisition
- Never forget to fulfill a requirement by implementing a single system of record for compliance-related activities, open issues, and tasks
- Always be audit-ready by having all activities documented in one place
Learn How Midaxo Can Power Your Dealmaking
Contact us for a live demo or simply to discuss how Midaxo can improve the productivity of your team