Analyzing your real estate footprint can help uncover opportunities to save costs, reduce complexity and align assets with long-term strategic business goals. Executing on multiple projects to create, close or convert real estate sites is complex, time-consuming and expensive.
Join us for a 35-minute webinar hosted by Gregg Clark, a veteran of 20+ years of M&A PMI advisory experience with EY and Accenture, and Tom Allen, Head of Corporate Development and M&A at Midaxo, as they cover best practices in Real Estate Rationalization and provide an overview of how the Midaxo platform can be used to support execution and streamline project management.
In this webinar, learn:
- Common triggers for real estate rationalization
- Aligning your real estate portfolio to strategic business goals
- Making changes across your real estate footprint
- Improving communication and transparency with local teams
- Building a framework to efficiently execute real estate rationalization projects
- How the Midaxo platform can be used to support execution and streamline project management