Midaxo Announces General Availability of Next Generation M&A Software
Midaxo+ Enables Deal Management and Visibility from a Single Platform
BOSTON, MA, April 5, 2022 – Midaxo, provider of M&A software for corporate development teams, today announced the release of its next generation M&A platform, Midaxo+, offering advanced capabilities for frequent acquirers to manage and visualize deal progress from start to finish in a single platform.
The Midaxo+ M&A deal management solution was developed specifically to address the challenges of frequent acquirers and will change the way companies manage M&A deals. Instead of using multiple, unconnected tools, making deal sourcing, progress tracking, document management, and reporting difficult, with Midaxo+, frequent acquirers can manage all deals in a single platform, enabling better visibility, collaboration, and outcomes.
“Midaxo makes it easy for Corel to visualize our M&A pipeline, evaluate targets, and collaborate effectively,” said Charles Breed, VP Corporate Development M&A, COREL / KKR. “But the real game-changer is how easy it is to add, move, and update – so everyone is on the same page.”
- Pipeline Management: database of deals, pipeline visualization, tracking contacts, documents, and communications
- Process Management: templatizing, standardizing, and tracking tasks throughout deal sourcing
- Buy-Side Virtual Data Room (VDR): managing information requests/disclosure between buyer and seller in due diligence; making docs available to stakeholders in post-merger integration (PMI)
- Data Security: certified organization-wide for ISO 27001 information security standard
- End-to-End M&A Platform – centralizes all deal data in a single system of record
- Playbooks – standardize the process across deals
- CRM – tracks contacts and communications
- Buy-Side VDR – makes files available to all stakeholders
- Kanban-Style Pipeline –visually organizes deal progress by key milestones
- Midaxo Insights – automatically populates key target information
- Deal Scoring – identifies targets matching predefined acquisition criteria
- Due Diligence Checklists – increase process efficiency
- Information Requests – list all materials to be provided by the seller
- Deal Workspaces– keep each deal’s details separate
- Dashboards – provide insight into how deals align with strategy and goals
- Slides –automatically generate and update in-app presentations of deal data
- Task Management – ensures accountability of team members
- Progress Tracking – provides visibility into deal status
- Email Notifications – send updates about documents, tasks, and statuses
- Outlook Integration – centralizes communications with all stakeholders
“Midaxo+ is the next generation of our M&A software suite, specifically built for serial acquirers,” said Kalle Kilpi, Chief Product Officer. “Midaxo+ combines the functionality of a CRM, a virtual data room, and an M&A process management tool in a single platform that helps companies consistently succeed with M&A.”
For more information on Midaxo+, visit https://www.midaxo.com/products/platform-overview or watch a 2-minute overview video of our M&A deal management software.
Midaxo helps corporate development teams manage the entire M&A process from deal sourcing to evaluation and post-merger integration. The Midaxo+ software solution enables frequent acquirers to standardize their approach, visualize deal progress, and create value faster. To learn more about Midaxo, visit www.midaxo.com.
Director of Marketing